30 Mar Recipe of Coffee Eggnog Soft Drink
Coffee Eggnog Soft Drink
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
Coffee Eggnog Soft Drink contains
- 1 tablespoon of Sucrose Based Sweetener (such as Sugar Substitute)
- 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) Coffee (Brewed from Grounds, Decaffeinated or remove all of the caffeine)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 fl oz (no ice) Rum
- 2 large Eggs (Whole)
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
This Coffee Eggnog Soft Drink recipe utilizes raw eggs. If you have concerns using raw egg then you can buy pasteurized eggs or pasteurize eggs yourself. Procedure to pasteurize eggs: place eggs in a pot according to room temperature and fill with water by 1-inch to cover the eggs. Heat over medium-high heat until temperature reaches 140°F (use a digital thermometer) or watch for bubbles which form on the bottom of the pan. Do not allow the water to come to a full boil. Keep the eggs at this temperature for 3-5 minutes (adjusting heat as required) then remove eggs and place in a cold-water bath to stop the heating process. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, thrash eggs and sugar substitute. Add vanilla, coffee, cream and rum (if using) mix completely.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon. Enjoy!