30 Mar LOW FAT SOUP RECIPE
LOW FAT VEGETABLES SOUP
This low fat soup recipe concurrently proves that you are eating large amount of calorie into your body and worried about the fat in your body. This low fat soup contains extra Kelly nutrition which is really comforting and warm bowl of soup. With Moroccan-inspired vibes, this slow-cooker recipe gives you license to get excited with some of the best spices to burn fat, like cinnamon and cayenne.
1 container of vegetable which are cooked
5 leaves of kale
5 medium carrots
white beans 1 can
black beans of 1 can
1 can of diced tomatoes
½ cutted red onion
1 clove of garlic
4-5 sprigs of fresh thyme-low glowing plant of mint
1 bay leaf
1½ Tablespoons sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
paprika ½ Tablespoon
½ teaspoon of ginger powder
cumin ¼ teaspoon
cinnamon ¼ teaspoon
cayenne ¼ teaspoon
⅛ teaspoon of all spices
2½ Tablespoons of white wine vinegar
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Prepare the vegetables as follows.
- Slice kale away from stems and chop them into chew sized pieces. Chop carrots into small pieces as smaller they are, as quicker they will cook! Chop onion. Remove unwanted outer layers from garlic. Drain both cans of beans.
- Add everything into the cooker, mix it with a big spoon, and set the heat to high.
- The kale will take a while to cook down, but finally they will have cooked
- If desired, you can stir it every so often. It will do all the cooking itself, though. As heat is high, just decrease the heat for a while.
- Cook at least 4 hours, until the carrots are tender, and serve in bowls. You can take a piece of gluten-free toast to go along with your soup.
314 calories,5 gms fat (1 g saturated),
0 mg cholesterol1,187 mg sodium,
52 gms carbs,13 gms fiber
5 gms sugars,18 gms protein