20 Mar Oats recipes to lose weight fast – From a dietician
HEALTHY DIET MENU WITH OATS RECIPES
A DELICIOUS WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH OATS RECIPES
Oats recipes : This is a Collection of 10 recipes of which are healthy, delicious and easy to learn. Oats like whole wheat and brown rice is a whole grain with major health benefits. There are few types of oats available in market. This 1,200-calorie meal plan is presented by dietician and experts in healthy food to offer healthy and delicious meal for weight loss. We have done hard work for planning for you and plotted Oats meals. The calorie totals are set down next to each meal so you can easily exchange things in and out as you see fit.
NUTRITION AND DIET
Food and Drinks provides energy and nutrients to improve your health, manage diseases, and reduce the risk of diseases. Complete nutrition requires soaking of minerals,vitamins and in the form protein,carbohydrates and fat Dietary habits and choices play a significant role in the quality of life ,health and longevity. Oats recipes are very good in nutrition and improve in losing weight.
RECIPES OF LOW CALORIE FOOD FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Low calorie food usually balanced fast weight loss, which is people generally wants. Fast weight loss is a mixture of exercise and diet but today we served you low calorie Indian food which helps in weight loss. We present low calorie starters, main courses and desserts in quicken of weight loss. Here’s the menu for low calorie Indian food for fast weight loss. The collection includes recipe for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also find varieties such dosa, idli, uttapam, pancakes, muffins, chivda etc.
You can make it simple two ways instant dosa and with leftover batter. Both the recipes are on the same past, both are delicious and crispy.
· ½ cup quick cooking oats.
· ¼ cup rice flour.
· ¼ cup rava, sooji or wheat cream
· ½ cup fresh dahi (curd or yogurt)
· ¼ cup of chopped onion or 1 small onion – chopped.
· 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
· 1 teaspoon chopped green chilies (hari mirch)
METHOD Of COOKING
- Add oats in grinder jar, if want quick cook then you can skip powering step.
- Make a fine power and translate it into mixing bowl.
- Now adds salt, cumin and rice flour in it, you can use half rice flour and half wheat flour.
- Add chopped onions, coriander leaves, curry leaves, grated ginger and green chilies.
- Add curd or yogurt and water.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a free-flowing batter, add water for the consistency.
- Now put whole the batter on nonstick dosa tava, heat it well before pour the better on it
- Now pour the batter in a rounded shape, do not spread just pour it.
- Add oil around the edges and cook on a medium heat.
- After few minutes, you can see the edges become loose from pan, lift it with wooden spatula
- Flip it and cook until done, flip it again and cook it makes as crispy.
- Serve hot with chutney.
OATS IDLI RECIPE
This is traditional variation for south Indian peoples who basically eats in breakfast. This can be served as for breakfast as well for the meal also.
- 2 cups oats
- ½ liter curd ,1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon urad dal,1/2 channa dal
- ½ tablespoon oil,2 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 tablespoon turmeric power, 1 tablespoon salt.
METHOD OF COOKING
- On a tawa, dry roast the oats until it turns slightly brown and then makes power of the oats.
- In a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, urad dal, channa dal and allow the mustard to spread and the dals to tu rn golden.
- In this add the chopped chilies, coriander and grated ginger.
- add the curd to it to make a batter like that of idli batter’s consistency.
- You can add as much curd to the mixture to achieve the consistency, but do not carrots.
- Add the turmeric powder and fry for a minute.
- Add this seasoning to the powdered oats mixture add water to the batter.
- Put oil on the idli steamer plates and pour the batter into each area of the steamer.
- Steam the idlis for 15 minutes.
- To know that the idli is cooked, poke it with the help of knife and check whether batter stick to the knife.
- Once done remove the idlis and serve with Onion chutney.
OATS MASALA DOSA
South Indian style dosa made with oatmeal and potato filling.
- 3 no of potatoes
- 2 no of carrots
- 3-4 no of green chilies
- 1 no of onion
- 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 spoon mustard
- 1/4 spoon cumin seeds
- One spring of curry leaves
- 15 gms (1 tablespoon) of coriander leaves
- 1 spoon of oil
METHOD OF COOKING
- Take some potatoes in pressure cooker and cook them nicely
- Peel off the skin and mash well with hands. Then Cook chopped carrots till done, Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped green chilies coriander leaves and curry leaves. Keep it on heat for 1 minute.
- Mashed potatoes and carrots.
- Include salt to taste and mix well with a large spoon.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and mix again. Cover the lid and cook for 3-4 minutes in low flame.
OATS UP MA
It includes 2 recipes with oatmeal and rolled oat. Can be made with vegetables or with plain.
- Carrot chopped 1 medium
- Oatmeal chopped 3-4
- Green peas 1/2 cup
- Oatmeal 1 cup
- Onion 1 medium
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Green chillies 2
- Oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Split Bengal gram (chana dal) 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 4-
- Salt to taste
METHOD OF COOKING
· Dry roast oats in a non-stick pan for 2 minutes and set aside. Chop onion and ginger.
· Chop green chillies, Heat oil in another non-stick pan and add mustard seeds.
· When it starts to splutter, add split Bengal gram and cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant.
· Add ginger, green chillies and keep it on heat for 1 min
· Then Add onion, carrot, beans, green peas, curry leaves and salt.
· After that add ¾ cup water and boil till the vegetables are cooked.
· Now add oats and mix well.
· Reduce heat and cook till the oats are done.
OATS AND MUNG DAL CHILLA
Oats mung dal chilla are made with mung dal and rice batter and and stuffing is made with mixed vegetables in it.
Mung dal -1 katori
Rice- ¼ katori
Oats -2 tablespoon
Mashed carrot, cabbage -1/2 katori
Coriander, cumin seed power-1/4 tablespoon, Onion-1/2 tablespoon
Salt to taste.
METHOD OF COOKING
Soak mung dal and rice separately for 4 hours. Grind them separately after 4 hours.
Mix and adds oats, cumin seeds and salt. After that make, a batter of medium consistency
then cut onion and coriander into small pieces. Take a nonstick pan spread batter when hot ,
add grind carrot and cabbage, onion and coriander. Cook till done. Serve hot with chutney.
LOW FAT PANNER WRAP
Wheat flour – 30 gms
For chutney: Pudina, ginger, salt, jeera, coriander.
Filling: Onion, capsicum, spring onion, paneer-1/4 cup, olive oil
METHOD OF COOKING
- Prepare a roti from wheat flour.
- Mix and grind pudina, ginger, salt, jeera and coriander to make chutney.
- Take alive oil in a pan and heat it, add onion, capsicum. Then add paneer and spring onion.
- Add salt and little black pepper and cook till done.
- Now take roti, apply pudina chutney on it. Put this mixture and make a roll.
- Serve with juice.
5 SIMPLE RULES OF DIET PLAN FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Always being disciplined while following any diet plan, if you are serious about weight loss to improve health, follow these simple 5 rules. After following these simple rules, you can easily loss your weight within 1 week. Don’t eat junk food outside within the diet procedure.
INCREASE THE UTILIZATION OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
You should eat at least five parts of fruits and vegetables every day. Fruits are highly valuable when consumed in an empty stomach. Therefore, start your day with fruit is a good choice. Do not have fruit immediately after every meal.
LIMIT THE INTAKE OF STIMULANTS OR TONIC
Restrict intake of stimulants or alcohol or refined sugar. Caffeine is a type of drink which is harmful for the central nervous system. It is advisable to take good tea or coffee with meals instead of bad drinks.
DO NOT SKIP BREAKFAST
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is suggested to have something for breakfast that generates energy slowly such as bowl of dish which contains oatmeal or a cup of low fat yogurt (dahe)
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
Water aids digestion and remove toxic substances from our body. Hence it is recommended to drink at least eight glass of water every day. Moreover, drinking plentily of water keeps your skin healthy.
Water is a zero-calorie drink with low sodium. It also helps flush out toxic built-up inside the body and excess water weight and jump-starts metabolism. If you find plain water boring then you can squeeze lemon or mix honey which circulate your blood in a good way.
HAVE SMALLER GAPS BETWEEN THE MEALS
Avoid longer gaps between your meals because the food you eat gets converted into fat instead of being used for energy. It is suggested to have a gap of three hours in between your meals.