27 Mar Low Cholesterol Pizza Recipe
Arugula and Goat Cheese Pizza
This is easy low cholesterol pizza recipe and it contains important features such as whole-wheat pizza coated with topped flavorful goat cheese, spicy arugula greens, and divide grape tomatoes into equal parts. Pizza and other recipes are healthy for lowering cholesterol. Home made remedies are generally used for making this low cholesterol pizza recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 19 minutes
Calories per serving 295
Fat per serving : 3 gms
Saturated fat per serving: 3 gms
Monounsaturated fat for each serving: 4 gms
Polyunsaturated fat for each serving: 9 gms
Protein per serving:6 gms
Carbohydrate per serving: 3 gms
Fiber per serving: 1 gms
Cholesterol per serving: 6 gms
Iron per serving: 8 gms
- 1/4 cup of large and irregularly shaped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil,
- Divided 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, divided into equal parts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounces’ goat cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup loosely packed baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 450°. Bake walnuts on a baking sheet 3–4 minutes or until sweet smelling comes from it and lightly browned. Shift immediately to a plate, for cooling.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick pan above medium heat, add onion. Cook, stirring infrequently, 6–8 minutes or until onion is soft and golden.
- 3 Locate crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top with walnuts, onion, and tomatoes. Add salt and pepper, fix goat cheese on top.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is golden, crisp, and warmed across them. Disperse arugula on top, and spray with remaining oil. Then cool slightly before cutting into packs.